Quality of Marble:-
The Facts You Must Know About the Quality of Marble, Marbles are the kind of metamorphic rocks that are made up of carbonate minerals having marks, spots, streaks, blotches, or patches of different shades of colours. It is mostly
used in architecture and sculpture.
These metamorphic rocks shine when gets polished. Obviously, these stones provide the feel of inimitable luxury. These marbles are available in several colours like white, green, beige, brown, pink, red, black, etc. Thus the marble stone is available in numerous colours and vein patterns. Goel Marbo Granit is the best marble, timber, and plywood supplier in Lucknow.
The marble has multiple uses. It consists of a variety of properties. The multiple uses of marble include-
- The beauty increases the charm and luxurious feel of the architecture and sculpture.
- In agriculture, to reduce the acidity of the soil, lime is used. This lime is made after heating the marble in the klin. Lime is also known as calcium oxide. It can increase the yield of the soil when it is combined with fertilizers.
- Farms that raise dairy cows and chickens, use powdered limestone and marble which is rich in calcium.
- The marble also contains some optical properties. This property assists in making cosmetics, paints, and paper.
- The marble has also its use in cemetery markers because of its easiness to cut and engrave.
As you are the one who is going to use the marble, you always have a desire to gain knowledge about the quality and other necessary aspects of the marble types. Let’s have a look at some facts:-
1) Check that the marble is not cracked because the in-depth cracks may lose their strength- It is an obvious fact that if the marble stone has cracks on it, it will surely lose its strength. Apart from that, it will reduce the charm of your interior. If you already designed your interior with marbles, you need to take care of some points:
● To protect the marble stone, do mopping with the soft dust mop, not the hard one.
● Use non-slip mats and rugs on the floor.
● Don’t use harsh chemicals as cleaners.
2)Although for making it classy and artistic type, there may be some cracks or fissures; but make sure that fracture is not much more in-depth- Somewhere it is seen that the fewer cracks are made just because of making the interior trendy. But always make sure, they are not in-depth, otherwise, those cracks will weaken the property of marble.
3)Ensure that the patterns are uniform- The patterns, as well as the thickness of the marble stone, must be uninformed that increase the charm and attractiveness of the interior. The marbles with non-uniform thickness will easily get damaged in the future. The uniformity of patterns and thickness ensures the uniform laying on the floor.
4) Same Dimensions- Always try to select the marble tiles that are of the same dimensions. The dimension includes depth, length, and width. The fact to be kept in mind is that the size of the slab is much more dependent upon the patterns. For example, the slab may be square or rectangular in shape for the normal works. Their thickness may vary from 20 mm to 40 mm. There are several marble slabs of which the maximum dimensions of statuario Venato, Calcutta, Statuarietto, Venatino, Bianco, Carrara, Bardiglio, Covelano marbles are 3.30 X 2.00 meters.
5) Thickness- The marble tiles you are going to buy should be thick enough. The thickness ensures the strength of the material. According to industry standards, the thickness should be around 1 or 1/4 inch for granite and marble kitchen island countertops, and 3/4 inch for bathroom granite and marble vanity tops.
6)The marble’s edges should not be chipped- As the marble is a quite soft material, the counter edges may get chipped during accidental hit or stone fabrication or installation.
7) Avoid artificial coloured marbles- If you like coloured marbles, then always ensure that the marble is not coloured with artificial colours. Now the question arises, how will you check if the marble is artificially coloured or not? Don’t worry, we are here to guide you. Just do an experiment.
- You will need a piece of cloth and kerosene oil or petrol.
- Now soak that piece of cloth in the kerosene oil or in the petrol.
- After that rub it over the stone.
- If the stone is artificially coloured, it will come off on the cloth.
- If the stone is not artificially coloured, nothing will happen.
- Apart from that, the artificially coloured stone consists of the coating of sealant which keeps the artificial colour intact.
- Because of this sealant, the stone does not easily scratch.
8) The slabs of marbles must be hard and dense- The slabs of the marbles must be not only uniform but also be hard and dense in quality. It strengthens the quality of the marble. So these are some crucial steps that need to be taken care of while checking the quality of marble types.
Welcome to Goel Marbo Granit:
We are the best marble, timber, and plywood supplier in Lucknow. We are backed up by our professionalism in this industry. You will get a wide and qualitative range of colors, sizes, and designs from us. You will get marble price in Lucknow at a reasonable cost with us. Use our variety of building material that matches your requirement. Get here all types of marbles for flooring. Contact us if you are looking for the best marble supplier near me, the best timber supplier near me, and the best plywood supplier near me. Since we are the best marble dealers in Lucknow, you will get the best quality of all building materials.
For more information, Click here to contact us or visit.