Need to Know About Cement Tiles:
1. While installing cement tiles use a narrow grout line: Create a very thin grout line by placing cement tiles as close together as possible. For making your space look larger and make the design look seamless minimize the grout line as much as possible.
2. Pick the right grout color: You can use colored or white grout. If you decide to use colored grout, then we recommend it be a color that is the same or lighter than the lightest color used in the pattern. You can’t use black grout color because the dark grout will permanently stain the white parts of the tile.
3. Always purchase polished tile: Tiles that are polished have a satin sheen that simulates the finish all cement floor tiles achieve over time with care and use. The sheen develops from the abrasive forces acting on the tile from use. Raw tiles can be polished with a floor buffer and green pad after installation.
4. Seal the tile with a penetrating sealer: Cement tile must be sealed with a high quality penetrating sealer. As natural stones, cement tiles are porous in nature and a penetrating sealer provides a barrier by coating the cement particles in the tile, making it less likely they will retain stains or water.
5. In the required tile quantity add 15-20% waste/overage tiles: To cover overage/waste we recommend you to order an additional 15-20% of tile. Uncertainty in dimensions, damage during installation, the damage that may occur during shipping and uncertainty in dimensions are covered in these overage or waste tiles.
For more information on cement tiles please contact us or visit at http://goelworld.com/