Remove Strain From Marble:
1. Spray the stained space with water.
2. Apply a poultice: combine sodium hydrogen carbonate and water to the consistency of a thick paste. Apply it munificently to the stained patch on your marble. Cover the area with plastic wrap and let it rest for 24 hours.
3. Take away the poultice: remove the wrap and use a moist material to take away the poultice. If the realm remains stained, repeat the method.
4. Attempt oxide: Pour a bit oxide over the stained space. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 24 hours. remove the wrap and take away the oxide with a damp cloth. Repeat if necessary watch out with this methodology if your marble is dark in color, as oxide will lighten marble.
5. Use cornstarch on grease spots: Sprinkle a small amount of cornstarch over the grease spot and permit it to sit down and absorb the grease for twenty minutes. Take away the cornstarch with a damp cloth.
For more information on Best marble Supplier in Lucknow please contact us or visit at http://goelworld.com/